Friday, March 4, 2016






I had a tournament today where I went 1 and 1. My first match was easy with a quick pin. My second match though was very hard. I wrestled a State placer where I lost by 3 points. It was alright though because I at least get to go to day two. In practice we worked on stuff for our tournament. We needed to be prepared because there was going to be some really impressive wrestlers the next day. We practiced offense and shots, as well as defending when in tough situations. It was a good practice and I feel prepared for tomorrow, and ready. I had a quick practice and then went home. It was a long day in school and I'm just focused on getting some rest. It's hard to sleep when you know you have a tournament the next day. It's always so nerve racking and makes me soon edge. I'm going to focus more on my shot's and my attacks this time then on my defense. If I can score point's first i'll feel much more confident throughout the hole match. I'm just ready to come up on top tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment