Friday, March 4, 2016


This is part two of my tournament I had. I lost one match yesterday and won one so I went to day two. I won my first match from a pin in the second period. My second match was close. I wrestled a pretty good wrestler who made it to States last year. I ended up winning 2-1 and it was a very close match. I now was on the finals for 3rd or 4th since I lost yesterday I couldn't qualify for 1st or second. I was so excited and pumped to wrestle because they make tournaments so exciting. They call your name, you go to the middle of the mat, shake your opponent's hand and go back. I then started warming up and getting ready to wrestle. When it was finally time it was a hell of a match. It ended up going into extra time were I sadly lose to one point. I wasn't happy about this because not getting 1st place is a kick to the face but not even winning your 3rd and 4th match is even a bigger kick to the face. Other than that it was a fun tournament. I wish I had done better but there isn't much I could do now and you just move on from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment