Thursday, March 3, 2016

Wrestling



Today I had club practice at 6:00. We went over defense moves and counter moves. I had an alright practice, I did better when we went over attacking versus defensive. We had a good work out session and worked upper body today. In general it was a good practice like usual and I feel fairly alright about my performance. I feel like watching wrestling matches helps me a lot. I can learn some moves by watching others, then try to use them in practice. If I like the move then I'll keep practicing it till I feel like I'm comfortable with using the move. I met a Wrestler that wrestles for South Miami. We were talking about how much wrestling affects your life and how many "life lessons" it teaches you. Having conversations like these make me realize how lucky I am to be a Wrestler. When you meet a knew wrestler theres always a connection thats made. I always find it interesting talking to other wrestlers because you get there side to wrestling, and what they have been through. You always hear new exciting stories that always remind me why wrestling is such a fun and exciting sport.



















No comments:

Post a Comment